You have had two years now so get your photo finger ready to take a few brilliant community photos. Top photos submitted in each community in our service area will be selected for our calendar and have a chance to win $200 for first place!
What are you waiting for? Go out and take pictures that inspire you. Deadline is June 4, 2021.
Our service to central and southwest Oklahoma is your opportunity to win cash and get your photography seen by thousands! Enter NOW. We’ll award 11 first-place winners a $200 prize. No fees; enter your best three images. Entries are accepted from FNBT customers only. Open to all ages. Ask for guidelines.
The best four photos submitted in each community will be selected for inclusion in our unique photo competition community calendar, available in August at back-to-school time. Take pride in our community! Cell phone images are accepted.
Send your high-quality images to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, location, phone number, which of our bank locations you bank with and this form filled out (you can take a snapshot with your phone or scan the document and send it with your photos). FNBT customers only please. [Member FDIC]
- The broad theme of this competition is “Our Community.” We welcome photos that promote community life and service. Photos should inspire and entertain. Please don’t submit images that exploit or are offensive.
- We will award 11 first-place winners, one from each of our locations. Each first-place winner will receive a $200 prize. In addition, the top three runners up from each location will be featured in the Our Community calendar.
- Entries are accepted from FNBT customers only.
- Competition is open to all ages.
- Send your best three images, maximum of three.
- You must have control of the image you submit, meaning that you took the picture or you have approval from the family member or friend who took it.
- Your image must have a model release signed by your subject(s). Here’s why: If there are people in your image, and the image was not taken on private property, you must have their permission to submit the image. You do not need the permission of 1) a deceased person, 2) yourself if you are in the picture, 3) persons captured in a photo at a public event, such as a fair, festival, parade or community event. (Under court precedents on privacy, you do not need the permission of persons at public events.)
- May submit paper image or digital (300 DPI/resolution or >, 1 MB min.)
- Submit images by email: Communications@bankfnbt.com (10 MB max)
- If you wish to submit paper images, mail them to FNBT Communications, 302 W. Chickasha Avenue, Chickasha OK 73018. They will be returned.
- With your image, please submit the following, either on a paper form or in an email submitted with your image:
- Your age
- How many years you’ve banked with us
- Your favorite FNBT location
- The location where this photo was taken.
- Tell us the story behind your image and why it’s meaningful to you
- How does this image represent your community?
- a photo of yourself for use in social media (optional)
- Because we define “community” as “Southwest Oklahoma,” you may submit an entry if you live in other communities, as long as you bank with us.
- Judging is fully independent by professional artists not employed by FNBT
- By submitting your entry, you grant FNBT the right to print and share your photograph on its website, social media, advertising, etc.
- Deadline for entries in June 4, 2021.
- Follow the Bank’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter page to meet our winners.
- Pick up a copy of the calendar, featuring our winners, in our bank lobbies in August.