Click the tiles below to see openings. The location is identified on each tile. If you see no graphic tiles below, we have no openings at present.
Here are 10 great reasons you might want to work for First National Bank & Trust Co.
- Upward mobility
- Employee ownership
- A 129-year history of strength and private ownership
- Pro-family work environment
- Motivated people are rewarded
- 12 convenient locations
- Collaborative work culture
- Internal promotions encouraged
- Aggressively philanthropic as a company and community partner
- Community activity encouraged
First National Bank & Trust has served central and southwest Oklahoma under local, independent, family ownership since 1892. Progressive technology may have changed the procedures of banking, but FNBT remains firmly committed to local decisions, community involvement and small-business growth.
More than 150 employees make up the First National Bank family coming to work from communities that spread over six counties in central and west-central Oklahoma.
Our employees often move from entry-level jobs to administrative positions during their careers. Some began with FNBT more than 35 years ago and have remained to build a legacy within this bank and community. (Our CEO started his career as a teller!)
- Career opportunities close to home
- Competitive salaries
- Health Insurance plan
- Long-term disability
- Group life insurance
- Flex spending plan—deducted pre-tax from your check for out-of-pocket medical and childcare expenses
- Unmatched retirement benefits
- 401K—company matched
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) (employees are co-owners)
- Federal Reserve Bank holidays
- Personal and medical paid time off with a sell-back opportunity
- Bank-level decision-making
- Emphasis on continuous learning and training
- Administrative offices are located just 30 minutes from metro
You can email your resume to The First National Bank & Trust Co.or if you want to inquire about any open positions or information.