Nov. 19, 2020
To FNBT Customers:
At the risk of overreacting, we also know that the cost of underreacting could put our loved ones at risk. Therefore, we are choosing to be proactive as our contribution to the collective victory over this new virus threat. As we continue to respond and adjust to this ongoing spread of COVID-19, FNBT is making changes to our procedures of lobby customer care. We ask for your patience as we act to protect customers, FNBT employees and the communities we serve.
- Our lobbies will remain open by appointment only. Please call 405-224-2200 for an appointment.
- Our bankers remain on duty but we have shifted some to other locations or made accommodations to protect our teams and reduce risks for all.
- If you or someone in your household has signs of a respiratory infection such as fever, cough or sore throat in the last 48 hours, please wait to make a lobby appointment to protect our bankers and members of the community. Visit the CDC website for your own risk assessment:
- If you have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, please defer making an appointment to visit the bank.
- To reduce risks, please don’t bring children to your bank appointment.
- Customers who are under 18 years should be accompanied with one parent or guardian.
What can I expect when I come to my appointment?
In addition to the same great care we have always provided for our customers, please expect:
- When you arrive at the bank, call 405-224-2200.
- For your protection and ours, we will complete a phone screening of any possible symptoms or risk factors that you might have.
- If you have a temperature of more than 100 degrees, you’ll be asked to reschedule.
What other steps is the bank taking?
- We disinfect all public surfaces between customer visits.
- We encourage employees know their health risks and to go home for any health concern.
- We are working around the clock to ensure your access to funds is robust through our digital channels – FNBT Mobile and online banking at bankfnbt.com, as well as telephone banking.
We hope this time of limited access to lobbies is brief. We thank you for your patience while we work to maintain our customer service standards and responsiveness, even in unusual circumstances. Thank you for choosing First National Bank & Trust Co.!
John B. Gorton
President & CEO